Purpose & Philosophy
The purpose of the 12th Man Club is to promote participation in Seneca High School football and related activities by the students, their families, faculty, and the community. We are incorporated as a NJ nonprofit corporation. Our philosophy is to support our football player student-athletes as a family – on and off the field. As long as your son plays football at Seneca, you are a member!
When & Where
The 12th Man Club meets the Third (3rd) Wednesday of every month at 7PM in lecture hall C-106 at Seneca High School. (except Dec.) All are welcome!
There are many activities that need your support and participation including:
- Annual Green/Gold game barbeque
- Pre-game pasta dinner for the football team before every game
- Apparel and program sales at home games
- End-of-season banquet
- Advertising and banner sales
- Program/ad book production
- Apparel and promotional material production
- Communications and fundraising
There are many opportunities to get involved. Our major sources of fund raising are program and banner advertising, apparel sales, special promotions and donations.
- $2,000 in scholarships to senior football players based upon academic achievement.
- Senior Grad Bash promoting safe celebration for all graduating seniors.
- Funds were also raised to help pay for the stadium lights, irrigation for practice fields, and training equipment.
- Each graduating senior player received a commemorative wall hanging presented to them at the end-of-season banquet.
Officers & Board of Directors